Terms & Conditions
By using this website, you recognise that the following terms and conditions apply to any interaction you make with the site, superseding any other terms or conditions. By placing an order with us, you agree to accept our terms and conditions as the sole set of conditions applying to the contract.
Delivery and Handling
Damage - Should any of your items arrive damaged you must contact us within 48 hours (Mon-Fri) and we will arrange to replace or any other agreed solution
Refund Policy - personalised - Due to our production and design processes, all items that have been personalised are final, and we are unable to provide refunds.
Refund Policy - non- personalised - We accept returns on non-personalised products providing they are returned within 7 days of delivery. Items must arrive with us in the condition that we supplied them in. We will refund the purchase price on non-personalised items, minus a 25% re-stocking fee.
Briz-Graphics reserve the right to change prices listed on physical or digital publicity materials without prior notice.
Prices – include VAT
Payment - We accept payment via PayPal, Visa and any other major credit/debit card.
Colour and Printing
All colours shown on this website are as a guide only, as final colours may vary depending on your screen set-up etc. Any artwork you supply should be supplied in CMYK colour mode.
We will accept no liability:
(1) for defective goods and/or services where the client has contributed to or caused the defect, or where any Free Issue Materials and/or masters provided by the client and/or any specification, drawing, or design that the client supplied have contributed to or caused the defect.
(2) to the client if they have not paid the full price for any goods or services by the due date.
(3) to the client if they do not report any problems or defects to us within 5 working days of receipt of goods and/or services.
(4) to the client for goods not dispatched or goods damaged/lost in the course of delivery, unless you notify us of the problem within 5 working days of placing your order.
(5) for any loss, liability, claims, costs, damage, or expenses arising as a result of your continued use of defective goods and/or services after you have become aware of or suspected any such defect.
(6) for costs relating to the remedy of any matter for which we are liable, unless you have given us reasonable opportunity to remedy any problem or defect within the scope of our terms and conditions.
(7) for failure to include any items in goods/services supplied, or for supplying incorrect goods/services, except to rectify any defect and refund you the cost of returning the defective products.
(8) We accept no liability for:
- Consequential loss;
- Harm to goodwill and/or profit;
- Monetary and/or other similar losses;
- Indirect losses and special damages; and/or
- Interrupted business, lost business, contracts, production and/or opportunity.
(9) Force majeure - We accept no responsibility for breach of contract as a result, directly or indirectly, of force majeure, riots, war, strikes, civil commotion and natural disasters.
All our goods are guaranteed for twelve months from the date of the original payment, unless otherwise stated. This guarantee covers faults arising as a result of defective workmanship or materials. The guarantee does not cover problems caused by misuse, accident, or neglect. To make a guarantee claim, return the goods with a copy of the invoice.
State clearly the nature of the fault and the item or part affected. Please return all goods in a clean and dry condition.
Consumer rights to cancel under the Distance Selling Regulations 2000
If you are acting as a consumer (i.e. not entering into a transaction for business purposes), and purchasing via mail/telephone/website order, you have a right to cancel your purchase within seven working days of the day after the date of delivery, and to return any unused item for a refund. These rights do not apply to perishable goods, or bespoke/personalised goods. For example, you do not have the right to a refund on items made to your size/colour/logo or any other specification. To cancel an order, e-mail, phone, or write to us. Have your invoice number to hand Goods must be returned unused, and you must take reasonable care of them. Return goods to us at the above address. Unless goods are faulty or incorrect, you must return them to us at your own expense. In the event that goods are faulty or incorrect, we will refund you the return delivery charge on receipt of the items. If we arrange collection of unwanted goods, we will deduct courier charges from your refund. Once items have been returned in an unused condition, with all parts and accessories present, we will supply a refund within 30 days of your notice to cancel.
Business to Business Returns
For business transactions, we reserve the right to accept returned items, rectify defective items or issue a credit note/refund at our sole discretion only. A 20% - 50% restocking charge will apply to any returned B2B goods. We will only consider providing refunds, replacements, and so on, when items are returned in original, as-sold condition. If items are not returned in ‘as-sold condition’,
This website’s design and images are the sole property of Motorsport Decals. Legal action may result following the unauthorised reproduction of any designs or images on this website. Motorsport Decals reserves the right to change any terms and conditions to comply with UK & EU law. The Motorsport Decals Terms & Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Images and Trade Marks
On this web site you are going to see many immediately recognisable logos. You should be aware that Motorsport Decals is in no way associated with any of the companies whose logo may appear on this web site and is entirely the buyer’s responsibility to comply and respect copyright laws before any purchase. It is not our intention to appear to be associated with any of the companies whose logo you might see on here. It is neither our intention to pass ourselves off as being associated with any of them.
If you are the owner of a logo that appears on this site and take exception to seeing it here, please contact us right away for it's immediate removal following legitimacy of the request. We are happy to comply with any respectful trademark related obligations that are of concern. We promise to act promptly following receipt of any such request and look to resolve the issue with immediate effect.
Our wish is that you will be completely satisfied with our products and services. If however you find any aspect of our product or service unsatisfactory, please get in touch, so that we can do our best to correct the problem.